1. Groundswell Technologies, Inc. (GT) grants you a limited license to access and make use of this site for the sole purpose of evaluating GT’s products and services. You may not download or modify any portion of it, except with GT’s express written consent. Unless by express written agreement, this license does not include the commercial use or resale of this site or its contents. This site and its contents may not be sold or otherwise exploited for commercial purpose unless by written agreement.
2. This is a private system. Accounts and account access are determined at GT’s sole discretion.
3. Data mining is prohibited.
4. User accounts are not to be shared, distributed or published. One user account is assigned per named individual unless otherwise specified in writing by GT. GT employs technology and processes to detect and track suspected fraudulent account use. User data may be lost, compromised or rendered less secure if an account is shared. We reserve the right and sole discretion to revoke access privileges by user, site, division and/or company, without refund, in cases of suspected fraudulent use.
5. No warrantees are expressed or implied. GT is not responsible or liable for any losses or damages and you hold GT harmless and release GT, its directors, officers, employees and agents from any claims and damages known and unknown, arising out of the use of this site or use of third-party links to this site.
6. This website contains links to third party sites. These linked sites may not be under GT’s control and GT is not responsible for the content of these sites. Links to third party sites are solely provided as a convenience for you and the inclusion of this link does not imply any endorsement by GT nor construe any extension of GT’s policies or terms to these sites.
7. The laws of the United States and the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Venue and jurisdiction for all disputes will lie in Santa Barbara County, California, United States of America. You agree that if any part of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.