1. Goundswell Technologies, Inc. (GT) is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement describes GT’s practices and how GT collects and uses personally identifiable information. GT is acutely aware of, and sensitive to, the privacy concerns of itscustomers and assures you that it does not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to GT. In addition, GT does not provide information about its customers to third parties unless you expressly permit such sharing.
2. GT collects personal information provided by you in order to provide products, services and support. You are not required to provide personal information, but if you do not, GT will not be able to provide the requested products, services or support.
3. GT will disclose your information, without notice, only when to obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on GT, to protect and defend GT’s rights or property and to act in circumstances to protect its employees or the public. In addition, GT may disclose information to credit reporting agencies and, as appropriate, legal authorities in instances where payment terms are violated or when fraudulent payments are made.
5. This website requires that your browser accepts cookies. A cookie is a file that a website sends to your browser when you visit. This file contains specific information that allows the website to recognize your computer and your preferences during your visit. Cookies will not harm your computer and will not allow GT to obtain any other information stored on your computer.
6. GT does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. GT’s products and services are not intended or targeted for children under the age of 13.